суббота, 15 октября 2016 г.

Celery Cilantro Cocktail

Celery Cilantro Cocktail Recipes — Dishmaps
Original pictures take thumbs.dreamstime.com site

Celery Cilantro Cocktail


Fresh squeezed lime juice, celery, cilantro and vodka are muddled together with a simple syrup. (I cheated and combined one tablespoon of agave syrup with one tablespoon of water in place of simple syrup)


Lots of you are requesting more cockails so I will be adding a few each month. You my be thinking I lost my mind with this concotion, but I must say, I loved the combination of fresh ingredients in this drink, perfect now that the weather is getting warmer!


p.s – to make this a mocktail, leave out the vodka and add more seltzer for a total of 2 points plus.


Celery Cilantro Cocktail


Servings: 1 • Serving Size: 1 glass • Points+: 5 pts • Smart Points 7


Calories: 135 • Fat: 0 g • Protein: 0.2 g • Carb: 19.9 g • Fiber: 1.2 g • Sugar: 15.8 g


Sodium: 15.8 mg  


1 oz Absolut Citron


3 tbsp fresh squeezed lime juice


2 tbsp simple syrup (or  1 tbsp agave, 1 tbsp water)


5 inch piece celery


1/4 cup chopped cilantro


2 tbsp seltzer


ice


Directions:


In a mixing glass or pitcher, combine celery and cilantro and muddle together with vodka, lime juice and simple syrup. Pour through a fine mesh strainer into a glass filled with ice and top with selzter. Garnish with celery greens and cilantro, maybe even a lime wedge!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий