суббота, 15 октября 2016 г.

Matcha Green Tea Shots

how to make matcha shots - YouTube
Original pictures take i.ytimg.com site

Matcha Green Tea Shots


These healthy energy shots give you a BLAST of antioxidants, the perfect afternoon pick-me-up for a healthy Happy Hour!


For a quick afternoon pick me up, rather than reaching for a cup of coffee (which I prefer to drink in the mornings) I go for Matcha instead. It’s the perfect pick me up without the jitters.


Matcha Green Tea Shots


Servings: 2 • Size: 2 shots (4 oz)  • Points +: 2 pts • Smart Points: 2


Calories: 55 • Fat: 2 g • Carb: 10 g • Fiber: 1 g • Protein: 1 g • Sugar: 9 g


Sodium: 76 mg • Cholest: 0 mg


Directions:


Combine the almond milk with the Matcha powder and place in a martini shaker. Shake, shake, shake (shake really good to dissolve the powder) and pour into 4 shot glasses.


I only share products I use in my own kitchen


on a daily basis. I created this recipe and received compensation to do


so.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий