PB2 Flourless Chocolate Brownies
These brownies are pretty amazing! Made with PB2 (powdered peanut butter) instead of flour plus cocoa powder, raw honey and chocolate chips – moist and delicious, you won’t believe they’re only around 130 calories each!
I’m not a baker. Baking is an edible science that requires accuracy and precision. It requires the perfect balance between flours, leaveners, fats, and liquids. When I bake, I feel more like a mad scientist because I break all the rules. So when something actually works and turns out awesome, I’ll be honest, I’m often surprised! These brownies are the perfect example – no flour, no oil or butter, but they are amazing (happy dance)! And the best part, you don’t need a fancy mixer. I mixed this all by hand in a large bowl with a whisk and a spatula.
The texture is somewhere in between a chocolate cake consistency and a fudgy brownie, they really hit the spot if you’re craving chocolate. They also happen
to be gluten-free, and if you use dairy-free chips they can be
dairy-free as well. If you have nut allergies however, these are not for
PB2 Flourless Chocolate Brownies
Servings: 12 • Serving Size: 1 bar • Points +: 4 pts • Smart Points: 6
Calories: 131 • Fat: 5 g • Protein: 6 g • Carb: 26 g • Fiber: 3 g • Sugar: 20 g
Sodium: 217 mg • Cholesterol: 20 g
cooking spray
1 large egg
1 large egg white
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp kosher salt
1/2 cup plus 1 tbsp water
1/2 cup raw honey
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
Directions:
Preheat the oven to 325°F. Spray a nonstick 9 x 9 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
Beat the egg and egg white in a small bowl with a whisk.
Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan and bake about 30 minutes. Set aside to cool, then cut into 12 bars cutting 3 rows x 4 rows.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий