суббота, 15 октября 2016 г.

PB + J Yogurt

PB + J Yogurt


Peanut butter, grape jam, peanuts, and fresh red grapes on top of a bowl of yogurt… who needs the bread!


I got to sample all of their flavors, one was better than the next. I loved the Fig + Walnut and The Cucumber Mint served with pita chip was absolutely delightful, I plan on making this one next!


But since many of you live far from NYC, I’ve recreated a skinny version of the Peanut Butter and Jelly so you can make in your own kitchen.


I used reduced sugar grape jelly, but strawberry preserves and different nut butters would be fabulous alternatives. I went with a reduced-fat peanut butter, but PB2 would work great too!


PB + J Yogurt


Servings: 1 • Size: 1 bowl • Points +: 6 pts • Smart Points: 9


Calories: 240 • Fat: 7 g • Protein: 22 g • Carb: 24 g • Fiber: 1 g • Sugar: 17.5 g


Sodium: 251 mg 


6 oz fat free plain Chobani


4 tsp reduced sugar grape jelly


2 tbsp red seedless grapes, cut in half


1 tbsp reduced-fat peanut butter


1 tsp unsalted peanuts


Place the yogurt in a bowl. Top with jelly, then peanut butter. Sprinkle peanuts and grapes and grab a spoon!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий